Sunday, February 21, 2010

At the last stroke.

Welcome to my studio... one could wish.
The Ultimate loft for those time conscientious... and holding an easy record price of US$25M up their sleeve. All 4 clocks are electronically synchronized to show exactly the same time in this 2300sq/ft clocktower penthouse apartment.
Location: Dumbo, Brooklyn NY by David Walentas
(via The New York Times)





























































































Well, I may not be moving into this particular abode, but my studio will be up and running again on the 15th March, hence the recent fascination for interiors and much inspiration for a whole new look to my place. Tomorrow, I will be about the city scouting objects for the space - including one very important item of vanity - a giant antique mirror for Alice to stumble upon.
Pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment